Sunday, June 2, 2013

Updating Snippets of Fiction

So, I was thinking about being a little bit  more regular with Snippets of fiction, not that anyone cares.

I hopefully will be able to give you snippets of a much larger story at the end of it. I'll be posting chapters here and hopefully on wattpad as well. So please , for the love of all that is good on god's blue earth just check it out. This time around, the snippets will be more cohesive and one will flow properly into the next. It won't be a random jumble of abstract stories. It will be better, not that anyone cares.

But if you do, check out my previous Snippets of fiction posts:

http://vishnuawesomeness.blogspot.in/2012/12/snippets-of-fiction-1.html

http://vishnuawesomeness.blogspot.in/2013/03/snippets-of-fiction-2.html


Again, the new ones will be better, much better, or at least I hope they will. I guess we'll just have to wait and find out. So check out this space for more snippets of fiction, not that you will, but a guy can dream can't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment